Sunday, May 12, 2013

Depth of Field

 This DOF photo is of my friend Max. He's standing on the sidewalk pondering the meaning of life in Portland, Oregon. When I took this photograph, I had a high aperture and a quick shutter speed. To edit this, I increased the contrasted and cropped some things out.

 This photo also exhibits depth of field. I took this picture of a plant at the Rose Garden in Portland, Oregon. This photo had a medium aperture with a high shutter speed. To edit this, I cropped it and centered the flower but also by increasing the contrasts and temperature.

My third photo also exhibits depth of field. This is a photo of my friend, Mckenzie who is taking a photo of me as you can see through her lens. I took this photo by zooming in all the way with my lens and then standing back until the camera is easily visible. I edited this by increasing the contrast and temperature.

No comments:

Post a Comment